Here at Siesta Key Fishing Charters we offer a wide variety of trips. Our Coast Guard Licensed Captains are experienced, knowledgeable and well known in the fishing industry. Your time spent with us here at Siesta Key Fishing Charters will not only be an experience, but more importantly~> memorable!
Inshore Fishing: Live Casting, Light Tackle, In the Bay and Intercoastal Grass Flats and Docks. Snook, Redfish, Trout, Snapper, Spanish Mackeral
Inshore Fishing Rates:
4 hour: $550
5 hour: $675
6 hour: $750
8 hour: $895
Nearshore Fishing: 3-4 Miles off the Beach Trolling/ Bottom Fishing for Kingfish, Mackeral, Snapper, Grouper and even Small Shark
4 hour: $625
5 hour: $725
6 hour: $850
8 hour: $1150
Price is for up to 4 people, a 5th person is an Additional 50$
Offshore/Deepsea 8 plus Miles Trolling/Bottom Fishing; Gag/Red Grouper, Kingfish, Cobia, Amberjack, Spanish Mackeral, Snapper, Porgie, Tuna and Cuda
4 hour: $695
5 hour: $875
6 hour: $1075
7 hour: $1195
8 hour: $1350
Price is for up to 6 guests!
WE DO NOT SPLIT TRIPS, THESE ARE PRIVATE CUSTOM CHARTERS FOR YOU AND YOUR GUEST ONLY!!
Captains and Mates Accept Tips and tips are Greatly Appreciated!! 20% is Customary
There is 4% Charter Charge on all Credit Card Payments
Call 941-244-3474 To Book. – Book Online!
What we offer:
- Inshore Fishing Our InShore Guides have 20+ years of experience Fishing the Sarasota Waters and surrounding areas. Catching Inshore Includes Snook, Redfish, Mixed Snappers, Trout and many other wide Variety of Fish!!
- NearShore and Offshore Fishing Our Near and Off shore guides have 35 Yrs Experience Fishing Sarasota and surrounding areas as well as offshore reefs, wrecks and ledges and their favorite secret “honey holes” on hard bottom. Siesta Key Fishing Charters Captains knows where and how to put you on your big Catch. All with many 1st place tournament catches locally and nationally. Catching offshore Grouper, Snapper, AmberJack, Baracuda, King Fish, Mackeral, and our favorite SHARK.
Read This Before Booking A Charter!
- We fish everyday, sometimes twice a day, so we know exactly where the fish are which allows us to put you on the fish quicker than other guides.
- We Don’t Sell Your Fish! Many customers have chartered with guides that keep your catch to sell. NOT US. We clean and package your regulated fish for you to take home with you.
- We are 100% Full Time. We Fish Daily. Many guides out there are part-time and only run a trip on occasion. Book with us and be assured you are running with daily experienced captains.
- We are very passionate about quality fishing trips. We pride our business on being family and beginner friendly. We don’t get mad at broken tackle or lost fish. We have heard many horror stories about unfriendly guides in the industry that can make your family experience unpleasant. We want everyone to love fishing!
- Repeat business is our primary source of advertising. We work very hard to ensure that you and your family or friends have the best time possible. We take this very seriously. Reputation is everything in this industry.
- We truly enjoy putting our customers on fish and we want our folks having a good time on the water. Everyday is a new adventure for us and we love what we do.